IT Specialist (Networks)
--My Company (San Francisco)--
● Manage daily operations of the IT department.
● Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
● Working with employees to identify computer, projector, smart board and printer problems and advising on the solution.
● Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
● Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
● Provides support for WAN and LAN network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
● Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors.
● Provides support for fingerprint machines and attendance systems.
● Provide support for IP Security Cameras and admin systems.
● Doing Documentation for Hardware and Network maintenance.
● BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or Related Field.
● Basic network troubleshooting is a must.
● 1+ year Experience in Technical Support for Hardware and Software Issues.
● Well Organized with attention to details.
● Excellent Communication Skills.